How to use
- Open component B tube and trim the tip for about 6mm
- Hold component B tube upright to avoid spilling and slowly squeeze the air out.
Inject component A into component B tube by squeezing.
- After squeezing out about 2/3 of the air, close the component B with the applicator cap tightly
- Hold component B upright and mix thoroughly for about 5 minutes
- Trim the applicator cap just below the tip
- Discharge a small amount from the tube for pretest and apply
- Open the retaining nut at the top of the cartridge, and close the retaining nut, after removing disk and nose plug, and inserting mixer into the bezel.
- After the dispenser installation, pull the trigger for a small amount to confirm the color and fluidity, before applying onto the surface for joining.
- It is recommended to use the entire quantity within the time limit (about 10 min).
Take time(min.) to process with 2c-ad at 23℃
|Prepare to Work
|Fix to Join